Concerts you have attended? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ZZ was a good show. Fuzzy guitars that spin. Quite the showmen. And ofcourse GREAT tunes.

Jesus, concerts Ive been to.... I've been to more concerts than Adler, that much I know.... Most bands Ive seen multiple times..... Ill just start running through them.... Lets see here....

Clutch
Primus
Les Claypool and the Holy Mackerel
The Les Claypools Flying Frog Brigade
Oysterhead
Helmet
Tool
Sevendust
Soundgarden
Steromud
Machine Head
AC/DC
Metallica
Pantera
Faith No More
Korn
Corrosion of Conformity
GWAR
Slayer
White Zombie
Rob Zombie
Veruca Salt
Oysterhead
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
Stevie Ray Vaughn
BB King
George Thorogood and The Deleware Destroyers
Yngwie Malmsteen
Alcatraz
Edgar Winter
Robert Plant
Prong
Van Halen
UPO
Phish
Ted Nugent
Mudvayne
System of a Down
Ministry
Queensryche
Staind
Ozzy
Lynyrd
The Who
Aerosmith
Rage Against The Machine
Linkin Park
RUSH
Silverchair
Twisted Sister
Perfect Circle
Genesis
Monster Magnet
Slipknot
Smashing Pumpkins
Alice in Chains
Spider Rockets
YES
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Blue Oyster Cult
Cheap Trick
Nirvana
Nickleback
Seether
Mastodon
Mr Bungle
Karma to Burn
Screaming Trees
Kings X
Kittie
Limp Bizkit
Mudhoney
Jimmies Chicken Shack
Incubus
I Mother Earth
KISS
Godsmack
Pearl Jam
Green Day
Fudge Tunnel
Factory 81
Element Eighty
Barkmarket
Beastie Boys
Biohazard
Downset
Deftones
Megadeath
The Ramones
Dragpipe
Black Label Society
Iron Maiden
The Police
ZZ Top
Black Sabbath
Def Leppard
Guns and Roses
Soulfly
.38 Special
Motley Crue
Juda Priest
Queen
Pink Floyd
Styx

and, last but certainly least, Lionel Ritchie...

Theres obviously a bunch more that Ive overlooked, but there is literally hundreds of shows Ive seen.... My younger brother Scott has seen even more than me...

Dude, I start to think about sh!t like that and my brain would implode... I grew up 15 minutes from Nassau Colisium and went to every show we could....

Later on, Va Beach was a Mecca for bands to play in a quartet of small venues, and the owners would battle to get the better bands....

On one 4 day weekend, I saw Faith no More with Helmet, White Zombie with COC and Pantera, Primus with Tool and Soundgarden...

Imagine 4 Navy SEALs in the center of the Mosh pit, ruling over all.... Man we kicked ass lol....

Geez, I would have killed to see some of those. RATM I'm particularly jealous of.

Metallica 2004
Godsmack 2004 opened for Metallica
Willie Nelson 2007
Paul McCartney coupla years ago
Tom Petty 2003
Jackson Brown opened for Tom Petty

No one has probably heard of these, mostly the Texas scene-
Pat Green- 10ish times
Cross Canadian Ragweed- 3 times
Randy Rogers Band- twice
Jack Ingram- four times
Cory Morrow twice
Jason Boland several times
The Great Divide
Roger Creager

les and adler i salute you :salute:

As i'm only 15 and live 6hrs north of my nearest state capital (brisbane) I have only seen one concert and that was ACCA/DACCA. It was an AC/DC tribute band. An interesting thing was that the band that opened was actually the guys who are in the tribute band. After the show i convinced the manager of the club to let me and my friend take a couple of promo posters and borrow a pen and we got the lead guitarist to sign it for us. I think i knew more words to their songs than anyone else in the crowd! (except for my friends dad :)

I used to be in the music biz years ago and actually played sometimes with Cinderella. Ahhh the days.:|

My list

UK -1976
Rush
Genesis
The Who
Sanatana
The Clash
Michael Jackson
Jethro Tull
Aerosmith (2x)
Dokken
Judas Priest
Robert Plant
Jimmy Page withthe Black Crows
Yes
Ted Nugent
The Eagles
Blue Oyster Cult
Kansas
REO Sh*twagon
Cheap Trick
Queensryche
The Bridgeton Symphonic Orchestra with Rowan Choral

Any body see that Blue Man Group yet? Looks interseting.

Ah I forgot to put Rob Zombie, The Black Crows, The Goo Goo Dolls, Ted Nugent (he did a free concert at the military post that I was stationed at) and Sevendust in my list.

I used to go to as many shows as possible, it was my life. I was the long haired metal head! I also used to work road crew for a hard rock band here in Germany and we did some tours with Deep Purple and the Scorpions and played at the Gods of Metal festival in Italy. It was a real fun time.

Here you go this was me 10 years ago. Not the best pics, I have better somewhere.

Granted now that I have been out of the Army since last October I have been growing my hair back out. I can acutally bang my head again but it has a long way to go.

Attachments

• mewithhair1.JPG
    mewithhair1.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 157
  • Playing some pool.JPG
    Playing some pool.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 146
I must get a scanner. Too many pics sittin in boxes.

I was lead yeller in a band mid 80s...hair to middle of back, permed, frosted...

God I just shiver thinking about it sometimes!:shock:

Now just nice gubberment job witha Tyler Hicks haircut.

Last concert was the Eagles and sat there sippin Green tea and pasin around the Geritol. Wat happin?

I must get a scanner. Too many pics sittin in boxes.

I was lead yeller in a band mid 80s...hair to middle of back, permed, frosted...

God I just shiver thinking about it sometimes!:shock:

Now just nice gubberment job witha Tyler Hicks haircut.

Last concert was the Eagles and sat there sippin Green tea and pasin around the Geritol. Wat happin?

Your never to old! Get back into it! I cried when I cut my hair off and now I am growing it back out.

I've seen too many low name bands, so they don't count.

But bands worth mentioning;

Metallica
Lacuna Coil (x2)
18 Visions
Soil
Alice in Chains
Audioslave
Korn
Deftones
Black Stone Cherry
Hinder
Funeral for a Friend
Stone Sour
The Darkness
Live
Seether
Alter Bridge
Trivium
Avenged Sevenfold
In Flames

I saw Hinder and Black Stone Cherry on tuesday (My 20th b-day), and bumped into the singer of Black Stone after the concert ...had a chat 'bout tattooes 'n got his autograph for the hell of it.

I've got Pearl Jam on 28th June in Nijmegan and hopefully Rock im Park .. with Chris again this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back