Consolidated B-24D LIBERATOR; 1/48 Revell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thank you for your attention and support my Dear Terry.
We'll enjoy a pleasure weekend and I promise photos.
Is the third time that I will be in this event; sure there will be very interesting stuff to photograph.

Un saludo cariñoso compadrito

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your comments and good wishes.

I include these last three pictures, which I will also include in "La Galería de SANCER" (Your Completed Kids subforum).

The intention to compete is a motivator that allows me to evaluate (for me primarily) my progress and growth level among so many great modelers who have years of experience.
The approach and talks I have had with several judges and modelers, who have offered me sincere and accurate feedback, to continue to evolve in this hobby that I love and many of us enjoy. I thanks them.

"The Squaw", happy and proud among several very beautiful models ...

The enthusiasm, support and counseling of all of you were rewarded and we will gladly put her at home with her third place medal.

The most excited and proud is my beautiful Magy. Happy with our daughter's award.

Thank you very much for your visits and comments.
Best regards.

Gracias Wojtek, ...I feel it has been a joint effort and I hope everybody feel too this result as their own.

I found this exact kit at an estate sale for five dollars. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it. Seeing this thread inspired me to get back into modeling after 27 years. An outstanding build and I thank you for taking the time to document the experience and share it here.

Welcome Superfire to this great group of enthusiastic connoisseurs of modeling and military aviation.
I am flattered by your comment and I put myself at your disposal to help you. As you can see, you will have the help of several great hobby colleagues.
Nothing of what I have done in my threads, would have the result, without the company and advice of several good friends of the forum. You will know.

Greetings from Mexico.
Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread