Consolidated B-24D LIBERATOR; 1/48 Revell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Dear Terry, Andy, Huge, Wojtek, Kirby and Brian, these comments are inspiration and motivation to continue our work of learning and enjoying what we are passionate about doing.

We are still together in this and we continue to enjoy it.

Saludos compadres :thumbup:

Luis I got this for $20 original issue. Going to start on her soon . I blame this on you LOL :)
35205769563_304e3b22e6_b.jpg
20108261_10212394783757556_7205166652255145727_n by Brian scott, on Flickr

I understand that the mold is the same to Revell, is it true?
I will be happy to see the version you choose and I will be there to see your process.

Regards Brian.
:thumbup:

She look beautiful Luis!I think the best B-24 in that scale I have seen :thumbright:
Those are very flattering words, dear Kevin. :oops:

It has been very satisfactory for me the result obtained, ... long time elapsed, but happy for everything learned.
I have mentioned many times about the renewed taste for this hobby and how important it has been for me the camaraderie and knowledge of so many colleagues and friends of this great forum.

Saludos amigo y muchas gracias. :thumbup:

Indeed an impressive build! The detail is really great and I like your aproach and skill towards this build.
Those older Monogram kits are really starting to grow on me!

Indeed an impressive build! The detail is really great and I like your aproach and skill towards this build.
Those older Monogram kits are really starting to grow on me!
Thanks Jerry for your words. :salute:

It is a fact that until now I share; There are old kits of traditionally pioneering brands, with good workmanship and offer us the opportunity to practice new techniques, improve our skills and learn from so many comments and history of the kit and model in particular.
In addition to being considerably more affordable in price :mrgreen:, both to learn and to really make the most of it and do a good job that you enjoy.

Saludos y estaremos por aquí cerca. :thumbup:

Thank you very much Darryl, as I mentioned, I was also impressed with the result.
All the time spent was compensated.

Saludos compañero :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back