Consolidated B-24D LIBERATOR; 1/48 Revell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello friends and colleagues, thank you for your many visits. I am pending any comments or doubts with this process. Thanks in advance.

Taking advantage of the process of my Corsair is drying the paint, I take the opportunity to share the step by step of the box where I will transport my B-24D to the next XXXIII National Convention of Static Modeling, here in Mexico (IPMS Mexico 2017)

I started by tracing the measurements and distances in a piece of unicel (Polystyrene or foam), to support "the tetramotor" and not support its landing gear.
... and will pose "The Squaw" inside his box

837.jpg
838.jpg
839.jpg
840.jpg
841.jpg
842.jpg
843.jpg

Now I chose a drawer that was left over from a piece of furniture already in disuse. (I promise you that I had the consent of my lady [-()
These are the strokes to make the cuts where the wings and the tail will come out.

844.jpg
845.jpg
846.jpg

It's not going to give me time to pass on what's next, ... and Magy is pushing me to get out of the weekend !! :salute:

We kept in touch. :thumbup:
(from my mobile can follow the forum in rats ... jejeje :laughing6:)

Saludos
Luis Carlos

Thanks Andy and Wojtek, the IPMS Mexico is from October 13 to 15 here in Mexico City.
I have the time to be on time with The Squaw and my TEE

Now I go with my Mrs. to San Miguel de Allende, Gto. to the ranch of some friends.

Best Regards, friends. :thumbup::thumbup:

It's good to see you back Kai, welcome and thanks for your comment.

Saludos :thumbup:

Thanks Jerry, they are very flattering words.
The 13th of this month is the date, to enjoy all that weekend.
I still have some details of the box where I will transport it.

Saludos :thumbup:

Hello colleagues ;)

This is how I will expose my Lib.
Tomorrow will be in the table of his category.

847.jpg
848.jpg
849.jpg
850.jpg

... This is how I finished the box in which I will carry her ...

851.jpg
852.jpg
853.jpg

... Ready and waiting for the hour approach and fly to the Hotel del Prado, enjoy the weekend and back home! \\:D/

854.jpg
856.jpg
855.jpg

See you soon with the news of the weekend.
Thank you for your company, visits and kind comments. :greenjumpers:

Hasta pronto!! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back