Convert cassette tapes to .mp3

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
12,408
138
Joined
Jul 10, 2007
Location
Virginia Beach, Va.
I just bought a unit that hooks to my computer, with the software provided, will convert your old
cassette tapes to mp3. Then you can play them with iTunes or upload to your iPod.

It cost me $36.81 (usd) which included shipping. My first try was an old ABBA cassette. It worked
just fine.

Because of our spam regulations, anyone who is interested can PM me and I'll give you the
info.

Charles
 
What's a cassette and an 8 track? (Don't worry I'm kidding!)
 
i still have in a gadda da vida on 8 track! i got a turn table a month ago that plugs into your computer so you can conver vinyl to digital...too busy to try it out as of yet. there is a lot of vinyl that you will never see on CD...
 
Thanks for the PM Charles. Gonna get that so I can convert all those old bands tapes of mine to CD and upload on Facebook and drive everybody crazy!!!! :)
 
C'mon, Matt, you know you've got "Dancing Queen" set as your ringtone! :evil4:
 
You have cassettes? I figured you would be old enough to have 8-Tracks! :lol:


I still have 8-tracks and a Lloyd 8-track player/recorder. It works fine !! I have 45 RPM's too !!

Charles
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back