CORSAIR F4U-4; 1/48, Revell

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi thanks for your words of encouragement. :greenjumpers:

It happened the weekend and it was very moved!

These are the photos that I had left to share ...
I made the effect of the yellow stripe again, as recommended.

436.jpg

... and this was the end result !!

437.jpg
438.jpg
439.1.jpg

... now to fly straight to his box, to arrive safely to the IPMS México 2017 !! :pilotsalute:

439.jpg
440.jpg
441.jpg

My TEE in action among extraordinary models ... =D>

442.jpg

With this image I conclude this beautiful work table, where the learning, practice and company of all of you, made possible another fun process, pleasant and full of good camaraderie. :notworthy:

At the first opportunity I have, I will upload the appropriate photographs to "La Galería de SANCER" in the >>Your Completed Kits << section.

Thank you for your many visits, contributions and amazing images that made us spend great moments.
I remain attentive to any questions, as well as to your kind comments; to which I shall give a timely reply.

We stay in touch and until the next ... !! :thumbup:

Luis Carlos
SANCER

Last edited:
That looks great Luis! Especially compared to the static Corsair in the foreground of the picture you posted. Yours is much more dynamic as your prop treatment gives the impression of movement.
Thanks John for your comments, there were some aircrafts presented in mid-flight, the only one with the effect of the moving propeller was mine.
... that Corsair in the foreground, had an electric motor with a cable through the tube that was holding it and with a switch on the base, the propeller was turned real !, very ingenious and was made from a kit of Revell same as mine.

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back