Could we have the Christmas banner replaced?

Marcel

rotartsinimdA
Staff
Admin
Mod
11,648
6,757
Joined
Sep 19, 2006
Location
Holland
Website
www.redbeatband.nl
Come on guys, Christmas has been a month ago.
 
It was brought up to the admin yesterday as well. He will get it replaced as soon as possible. With the security and spam issues it sort of is not the main priority.
 
Yeah but Marcel, it's like leaving the Christmas lights up on the house...you don't have to mess with putting them up next time...they're already there! :evil4:

Yes, but I keep on expecting presents and a tree in my house every time I go to this site. And keep on being disappointed :( :lol:

Chris, understood the mallware thingy is the most important of course.
 
For the most part GG, yes. :evil4:

Should see that is has gone now...

At least I thought it had gone, guess I must being seeing things...
 
Last edited:
valentines day banner is next!!!

God forbid...*palmface*
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back