COWBOYS LOSE!!!!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Something tells me that the Cowboys lost...I just can't put my finger on what it is though.

Have fun in Lambeau Eli. 6:00 PM kickoff, Winds howlin', 5 degrees F, wind chill -20F. And you ain't goin' up against Tony Romo. Some guy named Brett Favre.

Welcome to the "Frozen Tundra". Got a feeling Eli will be lookin' out his earhole before the game is over.

Go Pack!

TO

Oh, I don't care who wins now. You see, I have 31 favorite teams in the NFL, and the Cowfarts ain't one of them. I hate them and I hate their crypt keeper owner, mostly him.

And I'm a born and raised Texan who has lived in Dallas for 30 years.

Charles, when someone starts to like a sport, normally they pick a good team to follow. Well, back then, the three best teams were Dallas, Oakland, and Pittsburgh. Being that my father is from Minnesota and all I ever heard was kill them, kill them since "the catch" (which Drew Pearson pushed off), I wasn't going to pick Dallas. So I picked Pittsburgh and got to watch the Steelers beat the Cowturds in the SuperBowl that year.

Many years later, my ex father-in-law only saw the world through blue and silver glasses. It was Cowboys everything, Cowboys can do no wrong, etc. I think it's because of him that I hate the Cowboys so much.

I'm so happy today because I'm sure he's acting like his dog got run over today!

Eli was adopted! He still has four quarters to screw up a Super Bowl birth. Besides the winner of the NFC Championship is going to be fed to the Patriots, so hold off on any parade plans.

Ok Boom. You need to go to the Basic section, do a new post, and introduce yourself.

Guys, Boom is a log time friend of mine, but don't hate him because of that!

More greatness!!!!

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    345.1 KB · Views: 139
  • untitled1.bmp
    305.2 KB · Views: 131
  • untitled2.bmp
    311.6 KB · Views: 135
  • untitled3.bmp
    346 KB · Views: 138
  • untitled4.bmp
    109 KB · Views: 123