Aug 31, 2009 #21 wheelsup_cavu 1st Sergeant 4,736 253 Joined Mar 8, 2009 Location Corona, California Website www.youtube.com Congrats on the 3 years Jan. I have a long way to go just to make a year. Wheels
Aug 31, 2009 #22 GrauGeist Generalfeldmarschall zur Luftschiff Abteilung 30,525 26,856 Joined Aug 29, 2008 Location Redding, California Website www.netallurgy.com wheelsup_cavu said: ...I have a long way to go just to make a year... Click to expand... It passes quickly when you're in good company! Congrats to ya' Lucky! Count me in on that 13th anniversary bash!
wheelsup_cavu said: ...I have a long way to go just to make a year... Click to expand... It passes quickly when you're in good company! Congrats to ya' Lucky! Count me in on that 13th anniversary bash!
Aug 31, 2009 #23 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Top notch old chap, hearty congrats from a novice.
Sep 1, 2009 Thread starter #24 Lucky13 Forum Mascot 54,737 40,045 Joined Aug 21, 2006 Location In my castle.... Thanks again fellas! It's all of you chaps and chapettes that makes this site what it is, highly addictive! If I stay away for a day, I go cold turkey and crawl into a corner, rambling some yiddi yadda.....
Thanks again fellas! It's all of you chaps and chapettes that makes this site what it is, highly addictive! If I stay away for a day, I go cold turkey and crawl into a corner, rambling some yiddi yadda.....