Curtiss P-40 tech

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

WOW Chris ,That's difernitely going to take up your garage

Can't wait to see photos

Well have started her finally got some ribs done and the start of engine cowlings done but not a lot else, sport and work having consumed most my time but I'll just keep grinding on should be done before Christmas!!! Hopefully sooner!

well I finally got some pics of her only just really started her so its still rough, also threw in a pic of the little man who will be piloting this aircraft, standing in front of a Corsair. again if a nod could re-size them my computer is being a prat and will not do it!

Attachments

• P7130352.JPG
    P7130352.JPG
    530.7 KB · Views: 106
  • P7130351.JPG
    P7130351.JPG
    298.3 KB · Views: 94
  • P7130353.JPG
    P7130353.JPG
    435.1 KB · Views: 93
  • P1110144.JPG
    P1110144.JPG
    375.2 KB · Views: 88
Good work there Hunter! Take Wurger's tip to me, download Irfanview for free. It is so much easier for resizing than any of the other editing programmes I've got, including the HP on-line suite, and very quick.
Looking forward to the next stage of pics.
Terry.

Nice work Hunter.
You're definately a craftsman. ;)

...however, you've missplaced the bar code.
How are they supposed to scan the plane at the airport?!

:lol:

Elvis

ok its been soo long since I been on here just updating this thread, yes I am still building this and its taking awhile! Just been bogged down with work and sport but it will be done soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back