Death Star a No-Go! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

starship enterprise idea is better anyways. :big6: Death Star says death and destruction. Starship Enterprise says peace and exploration

Last edited:
i am shocked the white house havent taken full advantage of this. first he should give the green light...fund it with 20 billion....then nix the project before it even gets started. then he can give a speech on how he cut 20 billion from the budget!

I thought for sure that worthless waste of a planet some call Venus would have made a prime target...it is just a worthless un-inhabitable lump with a caustic environment full of swirling hot noxious gasses for an atmoshpere...well, much like any senate/parliment we have here, except for a much larger scale.

Lawyers and politicians? What about those Political Correctness fans? Anyone that sneeze a word about me or or anybody, not expressing ourself in a political correct way, should leave a pile of smoking shoes and ashes after them!

Lawyers and politicians? What about those Political Correctness fans? Anyone that sneeze a word about me or or anybody, not expressing ourself in a political correct way, should leave a pile of smoking shoes and ashes after them!

I was just going to charge up my blaster rifle to take care of them. Can't let the aliens have all the fun!

oh boy, should us G men circle the wagons? You guys really are scary, even when you are joking.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back