Death Star a No-Go!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

wuzak

Captain
Jun 5, 2011
Hobart Tasmania
Last year, under the We the People program, a petition was started to have the US Government build a Death Star by 2016.

Under the program, petitions that get 25,000 signatures or more would be considered by a member of the administration.

The petition to build a Death Star gained 35,000 signatures, and thus warranted a hearing.

But the idea has now been rejected by the White House!

So, 35,000 people will be disappointed.

I just wonder which planets they would have liked to use the Death Star to destroy!

Would have been a heck of a boost to the economy - thinkof all those jobs....

Attachments

• debtstar-fark.jpg
    debtstar-fark.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 443
Maybe they could make a technology demonstrator instead.

As in build it to a smaller scale. Then they wouldn't need 13,000 years of steel production for the construction.

Some of the moons of Jupiter and Saturn may have the building blocks for life. Perhaps it would be good to eliminate them before they evolve into societies that rival our own.

Okay, enough talk about y'allsanus. Y'allsanuses. Y'allsanusi. Whichever.

Personally, I'd like to see the Ion Engine and Warp Drive tech that allows that monster to move. Build the Death Star.....load all lawyers and politicians on it, kick off the warp engines and let some other poor unfortunate race deal with em. If they make it....did I mention I forgot to add "food" to the inventory? Oops.

Boy or boy, I leave a thread for a day or so and you rowdies turn a technological discussion nasty

Attachments

• prepare_your_anus-173432.jpg
    prepare_your_anus-173432.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 186

Users who are viewing this thread

Back