Der Adler Magazines (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Micdrow

“Archive”
Aug 21, 2006
Wisconsin
Here is a website that you can download some Der Adler magazines simular to the picture below.

Untitled Document

Attachments

• adler magazine.jpg
    adler magazine.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 1,132
  • Der Adler April 30 1940.pdf
    4.3 MB · Views: 1,379
  • Der Adler June 1940.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,051
  • DerAdler08 April 16 1940.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,015
  • DerAdler Nov 26 1940.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 1,100
  • Der Adler 14 July 9 1940.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 1,006
  • DerAdler March 1 1939.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 1,615
  • Der Adler March 28 1939.pdf
    6.6 MB · Views: 1,080
  • DerAdler June 25 1940.pdf
    4.2 MB · Views: 1,046
  • DerAdler Aug 8 1939.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 960
  • DerAdler Oct 15 1940.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 859
good job again friend, will wait for the later 43-44 issues, I own 2-3 of them quite interesting I must admit, pics as well as text usually not found in any book

I have a French version of Der Adler Mai 18 1943...they is also a Spanish,Swiss,Belgium and French language copies as well as German as these where sent to occupied countries and written in there language...if German isn't your native tongue, perhaps one can read Spanish or french or Swiss??

I think you're right, Maximowitz. I feel sure a friend (now deceased) had a few English language copies.
BTW, if anyone is interested, I have a book that is a facsimile of the early days of 'Signal' magazine. Depending on the copyright regarding posting here, if anyone would like to see some selections, let me know.
Terry.

Hi Micdrow,

>Here is a website that you can download some Der Alder magazines simular to the picture below.

Despite its obvious purpose as a propaganda instrument, I find the Adler magazine quite interesting - thanks for the link!

By the way ... maybe it would make sense to re-name this thread to "Der Adler ..." to get rid of the typo there? This would probably help search engines, I imagine.

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Hi Micdrow,

>Here is a website that you can download some Der Alder magazines simular to the picture below.

Despite its obvious purpose as a propaganda instrument, I find the Adler magazine quite interesting - thanks for the link!

By the way ... maybe it would make sense to re-name this thread to "Der Adler ..." to get rid of the typo there? This would probably help search engines, I imagine.

Regards,

Henning (HoHun)

Thanks Henning,

I never even noticed it. Its fixed now.

Happy New Year!!!
Paul

I think you're right, Maximowitz. I feel sure a friend (now deceased) had a few English language copies.
BTW, if anyone is interested, I have a book that is a facsimile of the early days of 'Signal' magazine. Depending on the copyright regarding posting here, if anyone would like to see some selections, let me know.
Terry.

Hi Terrry,

As far as the signal magazine goes. Pos it if its made during WWII. Ive posted several magazines from that era. We can always remove it if some one has a problem with it but it is 60 years old plus if it was published during WWII.

Would love to see some English versions of Der Alder magazines if any one has some.

All the best
Paul

Thanks Paul. I'll see if the book fits on my scanner first, which it should do, then post some selections in a couple of days time.

I found some more of these books around the web and made them smaller to so they fit the message board and posted them in the first message thread. Im hoping to add more in the future as I get time.

Enjoy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back