Der Adler Magazines

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

This is the Adler in english 18 nov 1941 ( the same as the 81mb archive) edited by me to make the download shorter.

Attachments

• Adler Nr.jpg
    Adler Nr.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 226
  • Heft E23 18-11-1941 Engl.rar
    18.3 MB · Views: 360
Same here. I get the message that says:

You want to download the following file:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting | 89673 KB
This file can only be downloaded by becoming a Premium member
There are no more download slots available for free users right now. If you don't want to become a premium member, you might want to try again later.

<Irony ON> Yeah, right. :thumbright: </Irony OFF>

Maria, sometimes you will get that message if a lot of people are trying to download it at the same time. You just need to try it again later.

The links probably still work, the problem is that rapid share is used by alot more people as of late. I had to try off and on for a couple of hours for a file I wanted from the sight with out paying for it.

Okay it's good to know, thanks for sharing the info. :thumbleft: ;)

Maria, sometimes you will get that message if a lot of people are trying to download it at the same time. You just need to try it again later.

Okay, thanks - it's good to know, as I'm still missing a lot of those various issues. ;)
Dang, I think I'll want a new external hd for christmas! :lol:

Ya, you are right...sorry for the delay in response.

Hey, you're talking with the Champion of Delayed Responses here, it's okay. But thanks. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Wheelsup - same here, but then I can always watch some tv and/or knit socks while I wait. ;)

BTW, does anyone have issue no. 17, 1939? It's the only issue I need from that year's collection.

Cheers,

Maria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back