Deutsche Bier day

Erich

the old Sage
13,023
788
Joined
May 20, 2004
Location
Platonic Sphere
Tag des Deutschen Bieres â€" Wikipedia

man I'm thirsty and it's only 8:01 am

E ~
 
Yes today is the National Day of German Beer here in Germany. A great day and the weather is beautiful. All the Beer Gardens are supposed to open today.

If it was not the fact that I am under some serious pain killers at the moment I would go to a Beer Garden and drink a beer.

Oh well we have a whole summer of Beer drinking to do.

Speaking of good German beer. The local Fest is this weekend here in my town. Will go there on Saturday (if my back is better) and drink a nice Litre of Fest Beer.
 
hey pick me up a Bierdeckel Chris from your lokal Fest if you are up to it and get better man, my right hand is still screwed up from my crash as well as my right rib-cage.............dang ! anyway going by my market to pick up a Weihenstephaner later today to celebrate and stress out

E ~
 
hey pick me up a Bierdeckel Chris from your lokal Fest if you are up to it and get better man, my right hand is still screwed up from my crash as well as my right rib-cage.............dang ! anyway going by my market to pick up a Weihenstephaner later today to celebrate and stress out

E ~

I actually have a Beirdeckel that I got in the Hofbrau Haus in Munich for you Erich. I just need to send it off.
 
very Kühl Chris, could you also add one from your very own lokal brewery ? I believe at one time you said it was the best Bier you tasted or at least along those lines...........
 
Wait one dagburned minute!!! You're telling me that PBR is BETTER than Bud? /:) Seriously though.

I'll stick with my Shiner Bock.

Happy Bier Day, Guys! I'd participate if I could!!
 
very Kühl Chris, could you also add one from your very own lokal brewery ? I believe at one time you said it was the best Bier you tasted or at least along those lines...........

Yes I will snag one for you in the next few days.
 
Pabst Blue Ribbon??? Never drink anything from that side of the alphabet - P, Q, R, S, T. Nasty stuff.

Adler, how long does this last? Sounds like for a few days.
 
Wish I was there. I'll just have to wait until Oktoberfest.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back