Happy Father's Day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Happy fathers day to all the dad's.

Nice picture Erich. Looks like ya'll were in a beautiful spot of the world. If that's you in the red, has anyone ever said you look like Jeff Foxworthy?

OK, gentlemen... today being the 21st of June, it is Father's day. Mine died in 1935, I don't remember him, and there are
no known pictures of him. I don't have a clue what he looked like. All I know was he was five foot two.

My very best to all you Dad's out there, and to you younger fella's, I hope you still have yours. Give him a big hug....

Charles

Happy Fathers day gentlemen. It is one of the greatest callings in life, to raise your children and progress the human race.

My heart goes out to you guys who have lost your fathers, mine and my grandfather are still on this earth. Without them I would truly feel alone in this world for the first time in my life.

SURPRISE, SURPRISE !!!

How's this for a Father's Day gift from the missus ????? OK, so it's ain't a John Deere, but who cares ???

Charles

Attachments

• DSC_1515.JPG
    DSC_1515.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 65
congrats Charles and to all the Dad's out there try and make your day special. My own Father passed away 2 weeks ago to the day. I feel rather cold all about this date sadly, though the cards from my own beautiful children/grandchildren and wife did help

cheers guys 8)

E ~

congrats Charles and to all the Dad's out there try and make your day special. My own Father passed away 2 weeks ago to the day. I feel rather cold all about this date sadly, though the cards from my own beautiful children/grandchildren and wife did help

cheers guys 8)

E ~

My condolences Erich.
Mine passed away 3 years ago, way too young at 63. Seems like yesterday. Still feels strange that my youngest son will never know him and my oldest son will never really remember him (he was 18 months at the time).

Here's wishing all the Dads out there had a great Fathers Day, and those whos fathers have passed on had good days.

Yup, a day late but still from the heart. To all the Fathers out there, you are the best, no matter what her mother says, and keep up the good work.

I spent the day up at my Dads place BBQ'in and sleepin. It was on hell of a day. I enjoyed it and so did my Father. Just wish my Son would have called me but he may have stuff going on.

All in all, a good day..................Redbeard

Users who are viewing this thread

Back