Happy Father's Day

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ccheese

Member In Perpetuity
Jul 10, 2007
Virginia Beach, Va.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!!

Would just like to wish all you Dad's, out there, a Happy Father's Day.

Hope your day is a good one to spend with family and friends.

Charles

I can never thank my dad enough for bringing me up the way that he did, always show respect and the right values,and that includes my mom! They're the best parents that anyone could ever ask for....
He's the kinda dad I want to be, should it ever happen...

Oh well..... yes, it's next week-end, the 21st. Guess that's what happens with too much VICODIN !!

I really did think it was today, tho.... I'm on a very cheap drunk !

Can we think of our Father's any time we want to ??

Charles

Happy pre-Fathers day Charles ! think I'll be stuck home working my A* off instead of torching a century ride on my bike though I need it right now .......

I never really appreciated my dad while he was here and sometimes it kills me. Thats why he is on my siggy. Thanks dad!

Its a rare individual who truly appreciates what they have when its right in front of em. It takes distance and, unfortunately, loss to really understand. Next weekend's gonna be tough for a lot of folks...myself included.

:salute:

Oh well..... yes, it's next week-end, the 21st. Guess that's what happens with too much VICODIN !!

I really did think it was today, tho.... I'm on a very cheap drunk !

Can we think of our Father's any time we want to ??

Charles

Gotta titrate those meds Charles! :)

And yes, we can think of our Fathers any time at all. I do every day. Even got his infantry patch tattooed on my calf. He's always with me.

TO

sometimes life just plain sucks Viking...........but thanks Dad for teaching me freedom

RA likewise back at ya bro

a pic of dedication back in 1992 when we were all younge; some of the pics I am sending my brother for Dads service is plain killin me ..........

Attachments

• Stan, Ron, Rick  boys in Sierras.jpg
    Stan, Ron, Rick boys in Sierras.jpg
    454 KB · Views: 111

Users who are viewing this thread

Back