Dick Cheney

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

elmilitaro

Senior Airman
May 12, 2005
Texas
I don't know if there is another post of this kindposted somewhere else if ya'll know please tell me.

So what do you'all think about it.

Non issue - it was an accident, the press and the Liberal Left is trying to make a big deal out of it.

I'D RATHER GO HUNTING WITH DICK CHENEY THAN RIDE IN TEDDY KENNEDY'S CAR!!!

All i have to say is that the media is always trying to make something major from an accident.

lets be frank shall we. the whole thing is a great media ploy to get the Bush admin. to crumble, this is the only reason why the sad incident was even broadcasted on the media news.

let this thing go guys, theres death and destruction within the US of A that never has light shed on it................

I fully agree with Erich's post. This crappy leftwing so called "news media" is more making a joke out of an tiny incident than in actual news worthy news. I am surprised that the media has not also included attacks against Charlton Heston just for the hell of it.

If you want something that is locally "news worthy" then how about this? While I was riding a bus going to my destination, I heard over the driver's radio that there was a major car accident at the intersection of S.P.I.D. and Weber. It seems as if someone who was yakking on HER cell phone :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: decided to not pay attention to the traffic signals running through them and SHE was broad-sided by the on-coming car - who was in the right-of-way, and hit said car flipping it over on it's side. Last I heard, both drivers were on their way to the nearest trauma centers.

End of a local news story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back