Dodge reveals hardcore Challenger

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I hear ya Njaco. I sure regret trading off my '70 Chevelle. But then again, my dad had a '55 Belair convertible and a '57 Belair hardtop......in '55 and '57. When he went into the Air Force, he had his dad sell them. :(

OMG, we're brothers....almost. My dad had a '55 Plymouth Belvedere (if you remember, very similar style to the Chevy) two tone black and red and when he went into the USAF, he to had to sell. As for '57, he picked up a Chrysler Imperial, cream with a white top.

Attachments

• dad01.jpg
    dad01.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 62
What was the name of that crazy green then?

Lime Light Green,which was the light shade of green, then they had Sassy Grass green,which was a little darker and Curious Yellow which to me looked like a snot gob.:lol: Here is a link to the paint codes I just found. I can't be sure that they are all correct until I get to the shop in the morning. Sometime folks get them mixed up. Just click on the chart you want to see and it will enlarge..http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/staff/dimaio/mopars_and_more/chips.html

Last edited:
Sweet! My dad has a 67 Belvedere - when we lived in Germany he'd take it out on the Autobahn and drive over 100, well up until an old lady in a Mercedes flashed her lights at him to move over - :lol:

It really deflated him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back