lesofprimus
Brigadier General
Anyone else ever play this card game???
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well, the reason Im asking is that, back in 1995 my son Ryan and I started playin with his little buddies and what not, sorta like a father/son spendin time together gimmick...
Anyways, we played for a few years and collected cards as the years went by.... Built up quite a selection of cards in this time...
Anyways, my 2 new sons have gotten to the point where they can read complex words and understand the game and have started playing with me, sort of a Magic Resurrection.... Im havin a blast BTW, as this game is alot of fun....
The card above is a Special Rare Promotional Card that I got from Walmart, the first cards Ive bought in over 5 years... That card is INSANE!!!!
I used to play Yu-Gi-Oh, does that count?![]()
I was an Advanced Dungeon and Dragons guy. I searched their website a coiuple years ago and downloaded an "adventure" module. The rules have changed so much that I can't even remotely figure it out. Looks entirely too complicated now. And looks like the rules changed, not to correct flaws, but to print new books. I think they are on Generation IV or V of the rules now.
No wonder Gygax left.
I was an Advanced Dungeon and Dragons guy. I searched their website a coiuple years ago and downloaded an "adventure" module. The rules have changed so much that I can't even remotely figure it out. Looks entirely too complicated now. And looks like the rules changed, not to correct flaws, but to print new books. I think they are on Generation IV or V of the rules now.
No wonder Gygax left.
The card above is a Special Rare Promotional Card that I got from Walmart, the first cards Ive bought in over 5 years... That card is INSANE!!!!
I still miss the old days....didn't have many books, but wish I still had the ones I did own (ex-wife took all my old stuff).
This is nuts!!!
$1,000 bucks for a card? ONE CARD!?!![]()