**** DONE: 1/48 EE Canberra - The Jet Age.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

He's been using his inbox to stash more models. Running out of room.

Looking good here Karl. A bit of silvering on those stencils on the nose - easily fixed by putting a drop of decal solution on the area and pricking the decal with a sharp pin.

He's been using his inbox to stash more models. Running out of room.

Looking good here Karl. A bit of silvering on those stencils on the nose - easily fixed by putting a drop of decal solution on the area and pricking the decal with a sharp pin.
Thanks Andy/Cory.

Andy, yes there is a bit of delivering here and there and I need to go and get some decal setting solution !

Thanks guys.

Have actually got the wheels on and a panel wash done !
Though I was nowhere near putting enough weight in the nose so for now it sits on it tail.

I have a cunning plan to try and remedy this which involves filling the nose wheel bay with lead, this won't be seen once the doors are on but am going to test it first before I commit to the super glue !

Pics probably on Sunday, my next day off work.

Hope the weights work Karl, I ended up stuffing more into the open side door as well as the wheel bay...................................it worked and Wayne..........TAKE NOTE!

Hope the weights work Karl, I ended up stuffing more into the open side door as well as the wheel bay...................................it worked and Wayne..........TAKE NOTE!

Cheers Vic, unfortunately the side door is glued on and the shark mouth decal runs over it as well so I hope the wheel bay will be enough !

Karl it is really looking good. I've not been keeping up much lately so I had to go get caught up and I would have had to have a case of my beloved 1792 Kentucky Bourbon to have gotten through the data plates

right then, this is done !

couple of teaser pics for now, finished thread later.

many thanks to Wayne for sending me his spare decals for the roundels and fin flashes as they are a million times better than the ones i had !

DSC_0346.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

DSC_0348.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back