**** DONE: 1/48 Harrier GR9,4(AC) Sqn RAF - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Your effort are greatly appreciated......... and admired.

When my daughter was 3 she was diagnosed with juvenile rhum arthritis. Couldn't sleep without legwarmers. Took her an hour or more to get moving in the mornings. One of the fortunate ones I guess. She's 36 now, a cop, and runs marathons. I could only wish everyone had her outcome.

Goodonya for keeping going.

Thanks Bill. I can (sort of ) get used to the pain, but the frustration is sometimes hard to cope with. Used to be fitter than a fit thing on a fit day - 30 miles or more, across rough country, with a 120 pound Bergen on my back, no problem - now, I struggle to walk across a room, and trying to get my hands to work - ******* terrible, everything takes four or more attempts, from tying shoe laces to picking up a spoon - bucking follocks !!

What!!!!.................no more horsing around!

b0204.gif

Better rein in these jokes Terry and get some pics up otherwise my brain might whither and I'll have to hoof it outta here. Back in the saddle with your unbridled enthusiasm old boy!

Q: What did the horse say when it fell?
A: I've fallen and I can't giddyup!

Q: What do you call a horse that lives next door?
A: A neigh-bor!

Q: When does a horse talk?
A: Whinney wants to!

Attachments

• whoa%20damit.jpg
    whoa%20damit.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 102
One more before we get things on a more stable footing :- A big white horse walks into a bar, and the barman says, "Hey! We gotta whisky named after you!"
The horse replies "What - Eric?!"
Hope to get it, and the display base, finished over the weekend - pics soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back