**** DONE: 1/48 Harrier GR9,4(AC) Sqn RAF - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yip, it's going somewhere.....down to the pub or was it up, cannae remember!

Anyhoo, pics doesn't do your builds justice old boy!

Carry on!

Thanks awfully old chap. Plodding on with the small 'sticky out' bits, but not quite finished yet. Have diverted to working on the display base, so might have it finished later this week.

I swear that I have looked everywhere in the Mod dashboard for how to administer infractions for poor humor and have come with a solid zero. Thus zero for infractions, but a solid three for everyone's originality. :toothy5:

Ummm... Harrier please?

Soon Matt, soon.
Almost finished, but it's slow, uncomfortable work with these stupid, knackered hands. The base is nearly done and, when it's fully dry, the model can be fixed down and the final delicate bits fitted. Aimin g to have it all done and photographed by the end of the week.

A blind horse has been asked if he was going to take part in the "Velká pardubická" horse racing.
The horse answered " I can't see obstacles."

And some are not very oatworthy !
In between of horsing around, I have managed to get some bits (oops!) done, with the display base almost complete, apart from its edge trim, and some of the very small antenna added to the model. Just got to finish off and fit the drop tanks and that awkward bl**dy canopy, and I hope to have at least a couple of progress pics tonight.

Sorry chaps - forgot to take the pics, and had an early night too!
Got people coming around today, so I'll try and get some pics tonight. Hope to have it all finished over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back