**** DONE: 1/48 Jaguar GR3A - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Many thanks for the kind words gents.

Had a good chance to do a bit today after spending yesterday playing with decals. Have started the process of adding al the little bits and looking at the pics below, It looks like I need to sort one or two problems with placing and such. Anyway, here are a couple of shots of progress so far.

Looking good there Vic. Just thought, I think I have a great air to air shot of this A/C somewhere. Talking of pics, your pics in the last post don't seem as sharp as normal, have you used a different camera?

Sorry about that Terry, not a new camera but pics taken at night just by the light of my magnifying lamp and no flash, could also be a little bit of wobble as the shutter speed was quite slow. Have in mind to get me a tripod and remote cable for the camera on my next trip to Singapore in August.

Thanks for looking in and the kind words folks.

Thanks also Aaron for the info, I was actually experimenting with the f11 stop at the same time and I'm also not a keen user of the flash if I have reasonable light, sometimes one gets too much flashback particularly from the clear bits and the gloss finish applied for decaling.

Anyway chaps and chapesses, she is about done. Just a little work still needed on the forward windscreen where the front lip meets the plastic, well sort that with a touch of thickened CA. But in the meantime here is a small preview.

Here are my two Jags together, I did the desert one some years ago in the Sultan of Oman Air Force so it's looking a little worse for age.

Users who are viewing this thread