**** DONE: 1/48 Martlet Mk V, HMS Fencer - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah! My son, my mom and my camera made it back safely from Austria. All is right with the world. Here are a couple of progress shots.

100_1066_640x480.JPG

100_1067_640x480.JPG

The actual construction is all but complete. The Hobby Boss Wildcats are not bad kits but they are just not as polished as the Tamiya one. It's tempting to mate a Tamiya fuselage with Hobby Boss wings but that would be one hell of a waste of money. Anyway, construction shoul be done by the weekend and then painting can begin.

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Karl, here's a profile of Martlet V JV394. You will have to turn either your head or your moniter sideways. Sorry about that but every time I tried to get the program to rotate the image it spat gibberish at me and froze up.

100_1069_640x480.JPG

These next two show that major construction is complete. I filled in the holes for the drop tanks as I don't plan on using them. The bottom seem needed a touch of filler but no big deal. I will start painting this weekend. Thanks for looking.

100_1071_640x480.JPG

100_1072_640x480.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back