**** DONE: 1/48 Me 262 A1a - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

LOL
The trick is to go when you are meant to be somewhere else ... You could lose half a day just looking at decals ....

Last edited:
Group visit to Hannants, they'd never get us out of the place……………..and we likely be banned for life……………..

ok so new decal applied, another splash of klear applied over the decals and a couple of ariels and the like popped on

flat coat to go and I will try and get some "finished " pics at the weekend

Oh good, it's Friday so not long to wait!

And now it is Sunday evening……………………….what happened………

b0227.gif

Sorry chaps I was distracted by a sudden burst of good weather . There was sunshine and everything .

So, I got my Lotus back on the road for a proper drive for the first time in months ( it passed its MoT ...our statutoy annual check up .. on friday ) and drove a pointless 100 miles ...
Then I was asked to help out with a photoshoot by a very pretty young lass, so did a bit of messing with cameras and lights and stuff , also for the first time in a while ..

This evening however I have done a few more touch ups and shot some matt over the results, so I will take the finished pics tomorrow or thursday evening, now its light when i get in

Well, driving around in unusual sunshine, in a Lotus, and 'helping' a pretty lady can't be bad!
What type of Lotus is it? (I won't ask about the lady!).

I know the feeling Dave. Summers are so short here that my modelling time drops off quite a bit from May to September.

Well, driving around in unusual sunshine, in a Lotus, and 'helping' a pretty lady can't be bad!
What type of Lotus is it? (I won't ask about the lady!).

I am lucky enough to have an S1 version of the Lotus Elise ... runs a breathed on engine, race spec suspension and some other nice bits , but it doesnt come out to play a lot in the winter ...

The young lady is an aspiring model and wanted some pics for a portfolio.. Rotten job and all that lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back