**** DONE: 1/48 Me262A-1a KG(J)54 - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Cheers fellas, time has been minimal past day or two but to quote a fellow member..."I soldier on"...wheels are prepped and painted, some drybrushing to follow....and that other shot of the support/retraction struts on the main undercarriage...

Attachments

• 89_Wheel Prep_5610.jpg
    89_Wheel Prep_5610.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 185
  • 90_Wheels Painted_5632.jpg
    90_Wheels Painted_5632.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 205
  • 91_Undercarriage_5628.jpg
    91_Undercarriage_5628.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 195
Hey Wayne

Took a day or two to read all thorough your thread and study your pictures. Looks Awesome! Paint work is stunning! What did you use for your gloss coat? I know some guys are spraying Future Floor Polish. If I remember this is so the decals will sit on a nice flat surface. Afterward a low gloss topcoat for the final finish? Its been awhile bro... Also, have you done anything to sharpen the detail of the rivets? Some are more defined than others? I use to drill down into my rivets with the same size drill to sharpen their detail. Or did the dry brushing pick up on the low areas? Needless to say frackin awesome work. Hopefully more this weekend!

Take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Back