**** DONE: 1/72 Bf 109G-10 - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations (3 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: sergio
Category: intermeadilly
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: revell #04160
Model Type: Messersmitt Me109g-10
accesory: none

art-box

boxart.jpg

model has to do
perfil2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Much obliged Wayne and Sergio, looks like I'm going to have to recharge my PayPal account. I'm thinking my resolution of no purchases may not last a month.

Geo

I put the pictures inside what you see is almost zero but still gave with Gunze H324 washing to do something a little relief seen in the photos, paint the controls as I have seen coming and little more

IMG_4143.JPG

IMG_4144.JPG

IMG_4145.JPG

first wing radiators, steel mesh cut to size

IMG_4152.JPG

after dry CA wings hit each other and with the fuselage, the wings will put depth

IMG_4161.JPG

with tweezers these is as leveled the wings.
now pics for any damage that has the model

IMG_4162.JPG

IMG_4163.JPG

IMG_4164.JPG

home decals:
the emblem 1 caccia gruppo

ANR.jpg

1%u00252BGruppo%u00252Binsignia.jpg

ANR1.jpg

these marks the re paint, I use them as an example to make them, missing enrollment numbers and that this also looking typography is to make

Last edited:
thanks fellas
looking at the paintings the bottom is natural metal, which to me is a big problem for the theme that Aiun I do not control the issue of leaving together, to see if they are well made I have a technique that is polishing the plastic and I found that the plastic has tremendous dents on one side, I will continue giving the joints to see if I can leave them well and just note what has been noted

thanks wojtek

joints and caulking defects, mixed green putty squadron and putty tamiya equally and with acetone the diluted apply it with a brush I let dry thoroughly between three or four days to see if I can close the joints and to leave at least part than either smooth

IMG_4184.JPG

IMG_4185.JPG

IMG_4186.JPG

IMG_4187.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back