**** DONE: 1/72 Bf 109G-10 - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks boys,

I printed the decals, paper hitherto had not given me problems, super decals, all perfect look for the ink begins to dry well to give the fiajdor also super decals and perfect very uniform thin layer to dry so two hours is enough but good for lack of time this two-day, after meals and to relax after a hard day of work this afternoon I find that the decals are made gray tones, as if he had printed in black and white, but the two copies had made me one that had not given the fixer even and also lost all color, so not me no choice but to go to use decals that I have other models and decals not want to use this is, a shame, when you do not have a chance and you pass these things.

I put a picture of how they have been me

CIMG1089.JPG

even so they were black have been magnificent

CIMG1101.JPG

I can only make me the numbers with the right colors the challenge I have everything.

CIMG1102.JPG

if I want to go with me my decals'll have to find cartridges for my printer lexmark matrix printer is the best I've ever had

following the process of placing the decals this week is ready a poas I left alone at the top of the wings and longer to seal the weathering for the weekend on Monday I hope to have it finished.

CIMG1103.JPG

CIMG1104.JPG

CIMG1105.JPG

tomorrow more pics....

thank you very much

after going crazy looking lithography was numerals at the end after thousands of tests meeting the letter that was, I am using the rgb color codes I decals to place

CIMG1108.JPG

CIMG1120.JPG

the yellow one is placed a decal for the finish I want to give you is to not stress much

CIMG1121.JPG

CIMG1122.JPG

early finishes, the weathering, I smoke and dark land of vvallejo give some washes to mimic the environment dusty makeshift camps avianion, full of dirt and dust.

CIMG1123.JPG

CIMG1124.JPG

CIMG1126.JPG

Now I have that black smoke something, give the paneling and somewhat more wear on stretches access pilots and mechanics

Thanks to all but has even this show is over and I put the thread finished work and I put the pictures of the finished plane, again thanks to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back