**** DONE: A-1H Skyraider, 1st SOS, 56th SOW, Nakhon Phanom RTAFB April 1970.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

DSCF0001-101.jpg

DSCF0002-89.jpg

DSCF0003-90.jpg

DSCF0005-70.jpg

DSCF0006-57.jpg

DSCF0008-48.jpg

DSCF0009-43.jpg

Cheers lads, appreciated! That's a molding seam that I missed old boy, was gonna fix it, but thought that it won't noticed when all sealed up..... I know, lazy! :oops: :lol:

i've been away for two weeks jan i was going to say nice choice but i'll have to change that to awesome work!:D

Crikey old chap! One has raced ahead in leaps and bounds don't you know! Perhaps the forum should crash more often...but no, because then I'd start the shakes again, and see those strange creatures floating around my head!!
Nice work Bertie old bean!

Cheers guys, much appreciated! I loved the kit, really nice to build! Wish that they had supplied more stores though.... Got me itchy to crack open my other Skyraider and do a Navy one..... :oops: :lol:

Hellfire Jan you really are racing through this one, and looking very nice it is too. If you would like some naplam canisters I can sort you out with 4

Cheers a bunch mate, appreciated! I try to load her up like in the pic, think that it's a napalm canister under each wing, a Mk 182 (?) bomb and something else.... :oops: :lol:

A few more pics....

DSCF0003-91.jpg

DSCF0004-80.jpg

DSCF0005-71.jpg

DSCF0006-58.jpg

DSCF0007-49.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back