**** DONE: Bf 110 C Stab II./ZG76, Maj.Erich Groth - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was gonna say something.....but decided to be respectful to the elderly...:evil4:

And so you should.....................
lol-022.gif

Karl, remember Harry Houdini - he could get out of anything. Seriously I feel for you. Maybe you have some spare parts?

Glad ti hear you've saved it mate. If it has clouded, then it'll clean up with toothpaste, metal polish or 'T-Cut' without problem.

I've been absent on other duties this last couple of days Karl so I/m hoping you have managed to get the canopy sorted. As with Terry, I find car polish a good cleaner after working the scratches and blemishes out.

well the canopy parts were not that bad, but made a few scratches getting the masks off
finished work early yesterday and fitted the canopy pieces(very fiddly) so its not looking the best i've done, also just about got all the little details fitted and awaiting touch up with paint !

pics on tuesday when i'm off work next.

question was the circular loop ariel painted or a bare metal colour ?

I'd make a steel colour Karl. But the fairing would be RLM 65 like the rest of the underside. If you really want to be accurate, it's actually 2 loops held together with spacers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back