**** DONE: Bf 110 C Stab II./ZG76, Maj.Erich Groth - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

No worries Karl. Once you get past the cockpit, it gets better, except for the mass balances, antennas, and oh yeah, those cute littel exhaust stacks that you get to individually glue!:rolleyes:

Why I didn't become a doctor....

Edit: Actually Karl, if you can get hold of a set of Quickboost resin exhausts, it saves a lot of hassle and they look great.

Last edited:
thanks for the tip Andy, but i'll persevere with the kit parts !
ok here's what i got done yesterday

Attachments

• Picture 054.jpg
    Picture 054.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 94
quite a lot of sanding to be honest Wojtek !

I have one of these in the stash and you guys are moving it to the back burner :) Karl you do not have a photo editor on your puter?You could turn the board white and tone down the greens.I got one from adobe an old programm I think 2006-07 for free but it is hell finding it on there site.

I have one of these in the stash and you guys are moving it to the back burner :) Karl you do not have a photo editor on your puter?You could turn the board white and tone down the greens.I got one from adobe an old programm I think 2006-07 for free but it is hell finding it on there site.

i think its my ham fisted building technique that has caused a few problems Kevin !!!!!!
wonderful kit just a tad over engineered in my opinion.

ok question, what colour would the inboard faces of the fins/rudders be ????????

Looking good Karl. Wish I'd thought of it before you got to this point but I managed to avoid the gap at the wing roots by dishing the flat surfaces of the adjoining pieces so that just the visible edges would touch. Any time one tries to make 2 flat surfaces fit there's a better chance of getting the appearance of a good joint by using this technique. Something my Dad taught me in his cabinet making days.

Sounds interesting Andy, but not quite sure what you mean. Is that 'dishing' as in making a concave a surface on both mating halves, so that they'll join with minimum gaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back