**** DONE: Bf 110 C Stab II./ZG76, Maj.Erich Groth - Me/ Fw Group Build. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

In some ways they get the engineering spot on - the wheel bays wing frame of the FW190's for example - I really enjoyed building that.

In others you are entirely correct (engine bays/bearers etc). I've got their Bf110-G4 so I'm watching your build with a degree of trepidation :)

Good work and I'm sure it'll be rewarding to finish (even if the old Anglo-Saxon vernacular gets an airing during the build)

In some ways they get the engineering spot on - the wheel bays wing frame of the FW190's for example - I really enjoyed building that.

In others you are entirely correct (engine bays/bearers etc). I've got their Bf110-G4 so I'm watching your build with a degree of trepidation :)

Good work and I'm sure it'll be rewarding to finish (even if the old Anglo-Saxon vernacular gets an airing during the build)

cheers mate, agree with you and hope once all the fiddly bits are done i'll start having fun building this kit again as its to much like hard work at the minute !

Lots of parts = Value for Money

Don't consider it hard work Karl, consider you are getting 'more bang for your buck'

You know, like happy hour at the pub.

:D:D:D

You came through - well done!8)

Cheers

Peter

You're doing a great job Karl and just love all those ammo canisters at the back. What are those little black thingummyjigs just behind the pilots bulkhead?

It all looks good Karl :thumbleft:.A very good modeler on a ship forum said he looks at each assembly as a model by itself.This was his way of working through 40 or so cannons before he could progress to the next phase.Try to forget time and enjoy what is before you learn,appreciate and become patient(is that the right word).In the last six months these aspects have been showing themselves to me more and more.

Nice work Karl, hopefully now it'll be less fiddly for a bit! You could even build it out of order, and build non-fiddly things and fiddly things in alternating order.

thanks Evan/Cory, its all a bit fiddly Cory but i did do that with the engine nacelles !
did more in between shifts today, got the wings on and the nose, also fitted the horizontal stabs, pics when i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back