**** DONE: Bf 110 C Stab II./ZG76, Maj.Erich Groth - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Here you go mate, as promised, a pic showing the inner fin pattern. (Squadron Signal 'Bf110 in Action'.

Attachments

• Can Jan 484.jpg
    Can Jan 484.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 112
started the decals today, sharks mouth is a nightmare, does not fit at all i have a large gap at the bottom that i'm going to have to try and paint in, will try and post a pic tomorrow !

here's my problem !
pic is from my phone's camera but it shows the gap i need to fill in with paint :shock:

Attachments

• IMG00125-20110706-0710.jpg
    IMG00125-20110706-0710.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 117
Wow, that's just not right. Are you sure you placed it correctly? I mean, it seems the whole thing is too far up the fuselage. Can you post a pic from the side?

Andy i spent an hour yesterday trying to fit those decals, going by the instructions and the ref pics they are in the right place with regards to the sides.

if i tried to close the gap at the bottom they just dont fit around the nose and are way to low, there is a small white triange with the sharkmouth decals which i'm starting to belive is to fill in the rear gap but there is nothing on the instructions about it or any "filling in" :|

compare with the pics on page 2, i may be a little high but not enough to cause that gap !

Attachments

• IMG00124-20110706-0710.jpg
    IMG00124-20110706-0710.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I'd paint it white first Karl, ans then do the red, using the white decal last. Otherwise, the red paint might show through the white decal. I think you'll find it will be easier than you think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back