**** DONE: Focke Wulf Ta152H-1 Stab/JG301 - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sorry guys....didn't realise I had such an effect.....

some engine bits ready to assemble.....wait till you see what I did yesterday and today on the engine bits!

All assembled and installed now...pics tomorrow...having a hassle with my picture manager stuff...an update tuesday night and now it wants the product key and when i type in the code it says its wrong so it won't let me crop and resize images??? Will do them at work tomorrow, then figure out this problem.

Attachments

• 53_Engine parts_0206.JPG
    53_Engine parts_0206.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 54_Engine parts_0210.JPG
    54_Engine parts_0210.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 93
Some nicely moulded parts there Wayne. Try using 'Irfanview' for your photo-editing - it's free, and probably the easiest and quickest to use I've seen. I have around another three or four editing systems, but never use them since I got Irfanview.

Same here since you put me onto it Terry.

Oh….and yes Wayne, nice work, the detailing is magnificent.

Cheers fellas, ok lots of parts put together and installed, nothing painted nor additions added, wont see most of it anyway.....putting all this stuff in place on the engine bearers was the easy bit installing it was not a simple task!

Lots of checking and dryfitting then in it all went....

Attachments

• 55_Engine assembled_0221.JPG
    55_Engine assembled_0221.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 56_Engine Assembled_0230.JPG
    56_Engine Assembled_0230.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 81
  • 57_Engine Assy fitted_0238.JPG
    57_Engine Assy fitted_0238.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 58_Engine Assy fitted_0235.JPG
    58_Engine Assy fitted_0235.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 84
  • 59_Engine Assy fitted_0233.JPG
    59_Engine Assy fitted_0233.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 97
Really impressive!
May be you can push the ignition button and start that engine!
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back