**** DONE: Focke Wulf Ta152H-1 Stab/JG301 - Your Favorite Aircraft of All Time GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Focke Wulf Ta152H-1 Green 9 Flown by Ofw. Willi Reschke, Stab/JG301 Favourite Aircraft of all Time GB

User Name : Wayne Little
Category : Non Competing Judge
Entry : Focke Wulf Ta152H-1 Stab Flight of JG301 April 1945
Kit : 1/32 Zoukei-Mura Super Wing Series No.2

Accessories : Zoukei-Mura Etched Cockpit Set (In collaboration with Eduard)

ONE of my All time favourites along side the Fw190D-9 and Mitsubishi Zero….

The model will depict Green '9' W.Nr.150168, It is the only known Ta152H-1 where a tactical number and Werk Nummer can be established, and linked to a particular pilot, in this case Oberfeldwebel Willi Reschke whom reportedly claimed 2 Yak-9 fighters on the 24th April 1945, this aircraft being one of several Ta152's flown by Ofw. Reschke during the months of Feb - April 1945.

The Ta152 was put into service with III/JG301 undergoing "Operational testing", initially provided with
H-0 Pre-production series aircraft.

"Green 9" would be one of the very few recorded examples of H-1 production aircraft to become operational, flying as part of the STAB of JG301 based at Neustadt-Glewe during April 1945.

The Ta152H was the Final operational Fighter issued to JG301, although few in number, and with a very short lifespan of only a few months, they seem to have found their place in history as arguably one of the finest Piston engine fighters of WW II…..

Attachments

• Ta152H-1_Zoukei-Mura.jpg
    Ta152H-1_Zoukei-Mura.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
This should be a good one, and I think Roman (Seesul) might be interested, as he knows Willi.

Wow! So open the box already - what's inside Wayne?

Cheers Fellas, you will see soon enough....:D have taken some parts off the sprues already to check fit, things don't look too bad so far, I have not read up on this kit too much as I want to do it without outside influence. reports are mostly good with the odd negative response......we shall soon see....

go here for a look at whats in the box!

AeroScale :: In-Box Review: Ta 152 H-1 by Jean-Luc Formery

Last edited:
Ok some cockpit 'bits' to start off with, look pretty reasonable to me, won't assemble just yet as i'm waiting on the cockpit set, which is due tomorrow I hope?

Attachments

• 1_Cockpit parts_9713.jpg
    1_Cockpit parts_9713.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 226
  • 2_Cockpit parts_9715.jpg
    2_Cockpit parts_9715.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 227
  • 3_Cockpit parts_9719.jpg
    3_Cockpit parts_9719.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 218

Users who are viewing this thread

Back