**** DONE: GB-35 1/72 Mig 17f VPAF - Vietnam French/American War 1950-1975 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Camo is on point Sergio, what a beauty ! :)

thanks to all fellas
I bring the plane and almost finished I have it now with the watercolor for the effect of wear is drying a bit to settle the pigment, but do not go ahead, the decals placed, I had a big problem with the decals of numbers and I had to paint them, after that I gave them a gloss varnish to protect them, I did not break any more and finally I gave them the watercolors to poison the paint

IMG_9843.jpg

IMG_9844.jpg

IMG_9845.jpg

IMG_9846.jpg

IMG_9855.jpg

IMG_9856.jpg

now to wait a few hours and to take the watercolor to finish with the matt varnish .....
this is already in the final phase soon finished

Stunning camo and outcome so far Sergio :D beautiful :)

Sergio you are an absolute master of that mottle scheme. All the treatments ive watched you do over the years, in that basic theme are marvellous to look at. this is yet another example of that excellent work

Thanks to all my friends
the truth is that the plastic does not help much and could have done a lot better but it's me ....
I warn you that the plane was finished and I put the theme of the plane finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back