**** DONE: GB-40 1:48 Nakajima B6N2 - Heavy Hitters III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
Username: fubar57
First name: George
Category: Advanced
Manufacturer/Model: Hasegawa Nakajima B6N2
Scale: 1:48
Add ons: Eduard canopy masks, decals from spares

This will be a captured Nakajima B6N2 Tenzan ("Jill") at NAS Anacosta as tested by US Navy personnel of the TAIC (Technical Air Intelligence Center) after the war to obtain information about design, performance, capability. Final fate unknow

1540570521355.png

File:B6N Taic.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
The boxtop and innards...

a.JPG

b.JPG

c.JPG

d.JPG

e.JPG

f.JPG

g.JPG

h.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like a nicely detailed kit Geo.
NOTE : Could you please add the scale and type to the header info ? Saves us having to go back through the thread when judging.

Sorry Geo, I wasn't very clear with my request.
Scale and aircraft type are in the thread title, but not in the info section after name, category, kit manufacturer etc.

Yep the header is that part of the first post. The one above and typed with the bold font is the thread title which is correct this time.

header.jpg

Amended. Am I not mistaken when I have seen a template for the header. It seems like when I make a GB thread I sometimes see the parts on the left and just the right side needs to be filled in. Anyhoo.....raging snow storm and it looks like I'll be working through both my breaks...off to the mines..............

As I mentioned in the general thread of the GB this same model I had in mind to mount, not here I am but here when I did with the model the decals and I have them.
great mold

Many thanks Jeff. Note that the two builds have different pilots seat harnesses. My thought was just the lap belts as this isn't a fighter and I haven't found any period photos to confirm or deny. Odd that the last build show lightning holes on the bottom of the seat and not the back. .Eduard P.E. sheet has the shoulder harness included. The photo in Paul's link is much like my unfinished stash

Users who are viewing this thread

Back