**** DONE: GB-40 1/72 Aichi M6A Seiran - Heavy Hitters III

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I was thinking that The National Museum of the War in the Pacific, in Fredericksburg, Texas had one of these, but I was wrong.
5448190727_92a84652bb_o-1.jpeg

I regret to hear that, my best wishes, Sergio, so that everything goes well and you give us good news soon.
Thanks for informing Wayne.

Que mejores pronto amigo. :thumbup:

effectively the thing is improving and many much thanks to all people and my friends. to everyone for your support, I hope to be able to get back to being well to put hand to the plastics and finish these last three models that are pending .....
the truth that of seiran only exists a cell the rest disappeared, as it indicates Michael, the one that samples Don is a rex, that is the hydro of which I derive later the george (n1K1- 2)

I have already returned, and with little I have done while drying the refills of the tu2 because I have been placing the decals

36.jpeg
37.jpeg

38.jpeg

for the moment is what I have sooner than later I will continue with it and I will finish it, I do not have the idea of doing it very punished or dirty so it will be the subtle paneling and the matt varnish, later on I will do it in a hangar (not be it from the factory itself) but I would need somewhere to place that diogram that I do not have now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back