**** DONE: GB-42 1/32 Bf109F-4/Trop - MTO II (1 Viewer)

Looks great, congratulations to your perfect model, your son.
Thankyou Sir! It was a great day.

and the model aircrafy continues..... Cockpit work done and fuselage together seat assembled but had a horrible join through the middle so I took the easy way out....some Plasticard over the top.
8_Stbd Side Cockpit_3165.jpg
9_Fuselage Assembled_3171.jpg
10_Seat Assembled_3824.jpg
11_Seat assembly_3829-1.jpg
12_Seat Assy_3177.jpg
 
Thanks Guys.

moving on....cowling sections prepped, with the intake side requiring a few thin strips of plasticard to get a better fit and cover the small gaps.
Fuselage now has the cowl and lower sections in place with the thin plasticard strips just visible.
13_Cowl Sections_3184.jpg
14_Lower fuselage_3186.jpg
15_Cowl Section_3189.jpg
16_Fuselage Cowl and lower section_3190.jpg
17_Side Cowl_3192.jpg
18_Side Cowl_3193.jpg
 
Wayne looking really good but I am beginning to think you build these 109's in your sleep ATTM?I mean you got to know every kit forward and backwards?and you know Wayne you need to take a pic of your built kits you know that other house out back called the "dog house"/"man cave" ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back