**** DONE: GB-46 1:48 Jaguar GR1A - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

rochie

Staff
Mod
Username : rochie
First name : Karl
Category : intermediate
Scale : 1/48
Manufacturer / Model : Heller Jaguar GR1/GR3
Extras : none

10852SDC12392.jpeg

Ok so seeing as i wont be going back to work until July i thought id break out this kit and chuck it into the group build .
Subject will be XZ112 of 42 Sqn from 1991.
Sepecat_Jaguar_GR1A,_UK_-_Air_Force_AN1146412.jpg

Source Wikipedia

The kit

jagaa.jpg

I wont be adding the fuel tanks as i have already gave them to Terry :lol:

Last edited:
Great choice - want to do my pair too (Heller and ESCI), but they'll have to wait.
You can fit the center line tank though - think I gave you one from the ESCI kit, in exchange for the two wing tanks.

Will post some pics later, but this is not uber detailed kit, plastic is very like airfix, very soft .
Details dont worry me too much though, it looks like a Jaguar and thats good enough!

You broke it ?
Numpty !
It's like Airfix cos it is Airfix - originally from Airfix, and Heller were owned by Airfix too.
I've got a resin cockpit and wheels for mine, and will use the Heller / Airfix kit parts for the ESCI kit, when I get around to building them both.

Ok did a little bit this afternoon.

the incredibly un detailed cockpit !

received_244299133325788.jpeg

After bit of paint and decals

received_2685905224973912.jpeg

lowe portions fitted into upper wings and some yellow chromate primer in areas it is needed

received_2304140453220798.jpeg

received_266913491348401.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back