**** DONE: GB-46 1:48 Ju 52 - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Bit of forward planning, looking for pictures of the exhaust staining on the wings !
Have pictures of the distinctive fuselage stains but nothing of any use for the wings.

any help appreciated

The best I can come up with
germ40.jpg
JU 52.jpg
ju52-07.jpg
JU 52.jpg
Ju52Geese.jpg
KGr.ZbV Ju 52.jpg
L1674-96.jpg
malcolm9.jpg
O-1086207773-aUU0cg9@.jpg
rare-ww2-second-world-war-pictures-images-photos-rare-unseen-amazing-pictures-history-german-t...jpg

Good examples there. Maybe try some artist pastels Karl or start with graphite shavings dabbed on. The white stains are lead deposits and not always seen.

Good examples there. Maybe try some artist pastels Karl or start with graphite shavings dabbed on. The white stains are lead deposits and not always seen.
tis my plan my friend, i have a black and a white pastel, plan was to go with black to start then maybe mix in a bit of white to lighten up the centre of the stain :)

No, the corrugations rose up and grabbed the decals.
Yeah, I know - it's on, and I'm halfway through the door .......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back