**** DONE: GB-46 1:72 DFS 230-V - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Well I'm sure it's more age related, like how you turn down the car stereo so you can see better. I though I was going to suffocate holding my breath while I glued all the teeny tiny parts on. Landing gear was three pieces ! So was the towing rig. A bit more minor body work and it's ready for paint.

DFS230 (16)r.jpg

DFS230 (17)r.jpg

I got to painting this past week. I thought I would try something a bit different post shading wise. Being fabric covered I wanted some variation in the paint intensity over the ribs and frame tubes. It turned out OK in some parts but it needs a bit of touching up. I think I need an air brush that will spray a finer line and a steadier hand but being that it's 1:72 scale it may be bit too much to ask for. I'll touch it up in a few spots and then paint the underside in the next day or two. War Dept has me fairly busy yard working !

DFS230 (19)r.jpg

DFS239 (21)r.jpg

DFS239 (22)r.jpg

DFS239 (23)r.jpg

DFS239 (24)r.jpg

Thanks, one of these days I've gotta peel open my wallet and spring for a better airbrush, I love the Badger two stage but its curve crashes rapidly the finer I try and go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back