**** DONE: GB-50 1:48 F-102A Delta Dagger - Zombie Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Lots of headaches there. How old are the SS decals? I've had so Hasegawa do the same thing. That being said, it's going along very nicely.
They are Super Scale. I bought them 9 years ago when I started this build but they were in the newer type packaging in a zip lock bag with the colorful instructions so I don't think they were much older than that. I still have Super Scale decals in the paper envelope with the cellophane window that I use and they still work fine. Those are 20+ years old. Maybe they just had a bad run. The stencils are coming off the paper in one piece after a 5-10 min soak and some massaging with my finger.

I've finished all the stencils on the port side (except the tail fin) and I've only messed up a couple. One, a very long, thin one ripped and the carpet monster got the other one.

P1013402.JPG
P1013403.JPG
P1013404.JPG

I have also finished up the landing gear so they will be ready when the decals are done.

P1013405.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back