**** DONE: GB-50 1:48 F-102A Delta Dagger - Zombie Build

:thumbright:
 
Lots of headaches there. How old are the SS decals? I've had so Hasegawa do the same thing. That being said, it's going along very nicely.
They are Super Scale. I bought them 9 years ago when I started this build but they were in the newer type packaging in a zip lock bag with the colorful instructions so I don't think they were much older than that. I still have Super Scale decals in the paper envelope with the cellophane window that I use and they still work fine. Those are 20+ years old. Maybe they just had a bad run. The stencils are coming off the paper in one piece after a 5-10 min soak and some massaging with my finger.

I've finished all the stencils on the port side (except the tail fin) and I've only messed up a couple. One, a very long, thin one ripped and the carpet monster got the other one.

P1013402.JPG
P1013403.JPG
P1013404.JPG



I have also finished up the landing gear so they will be ready when the decals are done.

P1013405.JPG
 
Last edited:
wow looks great !
 
With Bill on that. Shame about having to fight the decals but its turning out beautifully.
 
Not sure if I have any
You ....Bad bad .............Bad ......agh Frick it. ;)
 
really nice Glenn
 
Wahoo!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back