Mar 7, 2022 #121 T Bolt Colonel 14,260 4,823 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Looking real nice Bill
Mar 9, 2022 #122 fubar57 General 37,492 27,256 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Agreed
Mar 10, 2022 Thread starter #123 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Well........ I'm calling it DUNN for better or worse it's as dirty as I can make it. I airbrushed AK Exhaust wash. It was a tuff go experimented on scrap over and over. Settled for this. Two prelim shots. required shots later before Sunday night.
Well........ I'm calling it DUNN for better or worse it's as dirty as I can make it. I airbrushed AK Exhaust wash. It was a tuff go experimented on scrap over and over. Settled for this. Two prelim shots. required shots later before Sunday night.
Mar 10, 2022 #124 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Real Nice Bill...
Mar 10, 2022 #125 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,295 38,805 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Mar 10, 2022 #127 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,344 10,263 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk i like it
Mar 10, 2022 #128 T Bolt Colonel 14,260 4,823 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Real nice Bill
Mar 10, 2022 #129 Crimea_River Marshal 47,755 16,278 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary You done good.
Mar 10, 2022 #130 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,923 21,903 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Nice.
Mar 10, 2022 Thread starter #131 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW So.............................. Here is my quarter view display shot. I can't bear to do any more to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy with it in spite of all that I know I would like to have done better. On to BG53 eh!
So.............................. Here is my quarter view display shot. I can't bear to do any more to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy with it in spite of all that I know I would like to have done better. On to BG53 eh!
Mar 10, 2022 #132 fubar57 General 37,492 27,256 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Lovely.
Mar 10, 2022 Thread starter #133 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Thank you Geo.
Mar 10, 2022 #134 Donivanp Colonel 12,412 12,868 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Impressed as always. I do enjoy your work Mr. Bill.
Mar 10, 2022 #135 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,923 21,903 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY Beautiful, just beautiful. I do love NMF Fortresses
Mar 11, 2022 #136 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,295 38,805 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland