Feb 20, 2022 #61 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,347 10,270 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk paint looks great
Feb 20, 2022 #62 Wurger Siggy Master Staff Admin Mod 120,296 38,810 Joined Jun 19, 2005 Location Poland
Feb 21, 2022 #63 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Does look good....
Feb 22, 2022 #64 Totalize Tech Sergeant 2,178 1,141 Joined Apr 19, 2011 Location Ontario, Canada Website ghmicro.wixsite.com Impressed. Nice paint work.
Feb 22, 2022 #65 T Bolt Colonel 14,260 4,823 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Looking very nice
Feb 23, 2022 #66 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Nice work so far!
Feb 24, 2022 #67 fubar57 General 37,495 27,259 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Agreed
Mar 13, 2022 #68 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW I still can't get the hang of Pre-shading the panel lines. It just befuddles me! Tried in my B-17 NMF and just gave up onnit. Nice work on yours.
I still can't get the hang of Pre-shading the panel lines. It just befuddles me! Tried in my B-17 NMF and just gave up onnit. Nice work on yours.
Mar 13, 2022 Thread starter #69 Bustedwing Tech Sergeant 1,843 1,774 Joined Dec 6, 2005 Location North Delta BC I kind of gave up on pre-shading panel lines. I find it just too finicky to get nice fine straight lines with my wobbly hands and fading eye sight ! Priming it in flat black and slowly building up the paint layers works a lot better for me.
I kind of gave up on pre-shading panel lines. I find it just too finicky to get nice fine straight lines with my wobbly hands and fading eye sight ! Priming it in flat black and slowly building up the paint layers works a lot better for me.