**** DONE: GB-52 1:72 Heinkel He-111H-6 - Heavy Hitters IV

:thumbright:
 
Good work so far!
 
Finished BMFing myself half to death. I think I'll take a vacation now.
He111 (15)r.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:thumbright:
 
Looking at pictures though it appears they were made that way.

Yeah, see the photo below as well. Interesting regarding the bomb cassettes internally, these were removed in this particular He 111, which was converted into a troop transport. You can see the floor of the lower fuselage where the bomb cassettes went has been lowered.

51131923837_fa99b3347b_b.jpg
RAFM 201
 
Yeah, see the photo below as well. Interesting regarding the bomb cassettes internally, these were removed in this particular He 111, which was converted into a troop transport. You can see the floor of the lower fuselage where the bomb cassettes went has been lowered.

View attachment 653679RAFM 201

Is that the 111 that was at the RAF Museum in Hendon ??
 
It is the one that is still at Hendon, yes.
I thought so. I was there in 1977. Took a lot of pictures, be dammed if I can find them though !
 
I was also there in '77, November. Maybe you saw me, I was wearing a Canadiens Jersey.
Geo, easily forgettable wearing a Canadiens Jersey. Had to trash talk that one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back