Mar 12, 2023 #181 Crimea_River Marshal 47,757 16,279 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Great details under the windscreen. This eparts don't come as spares in the J kit.
Mar 13, 2023 Thread starter #182 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Crimea_River said: Great details under the windscreen. This eparts don't come as spares in the J kit. Click to expand... When I first looked at it I thought I was going to have some fit issues..with the possibility of damaging the clear internal surface gluing it in but once I dry fitted it all together it was a piece of cake to ensure no damage was done.
Crimea_River said: Great details under the windscreen. This eparts don't come as spares in the J kit. Click to expand... When I first looked at it I thought I was going to have some fit issues..with the possibility of damaging the clear internal surface gluing it in but once I dry fitted it all together it was a piece of cake to ensure no damage was done.
Mar 13, 2023 #183 Donivanp Colonel 12,417 12,878 Joined Feb 23, 2014 Location Katy Texas Tamiya spoils you BIG TIME
Mar 13, 2023 #184 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Very nice Wayne
Mar 13, 2023 #185 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,348 10,271 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk with Glenn, very, very nicely done Wayne
Mar 13, 2023 #186 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,875 11,598 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Great work Wayne!