**** DONE: GB-56 1/48 P-47D - Thunderbolts and Lightnings (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Andy and Wojtek.

Pic below, a rather tired and slightly painful me with youngest daughter, Josie ( and chocolate reindeer).

Josie boxing day 2022.jpg

Thanks chaps, and yes, she's a sweetheart, although dangerous. She recently gained her fourth dan to her Black belt in Tae Kwon do.

That's what I thought, but it's funny, and rather clever.

Got all of the relevant stencil decals on, and most decals sealed with a clear coat. Virtually all of the underside stencils would be covered by the AEAF stripes, so these haven't been used.
I'll let these fully settle before continuing, starting with the landing lamp and I.D. lamps beneath the wings. Then it'll be time to tackle the gun sight and armoured glass screen, which I'm expecting to be a little tricky, but we'll see.
Depending on my condition after the New Year celebrations (!), I may have some pics sometime over the weekend.

Thanks.
I might get a little bit done tonight, when I dry out !
I set off for the pub on my mobility scooter at 1945 hrs, just as the Heavens opened. Then a bus went past at speed, straight through a huge lake of standing water, and I got completely drenched !
Did an about turn, went home and stripped off everything, and said b*ll*cks to it !!
So, a quiet night in for New Year's eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back